Thursday, January 30, 2014

Gossip-ish

My blog description reads, 'reading writing and celebrity gossip.'
So, why haven't I blogged any gossip lately??
Well, I could give you the truth...
I was sick and...
I've been busy trying to catch up on all the stuff I fell behind in, so I haven't had time to...

Nah, I'm just gonna get right into the good stuff and try to keep it positive!

....
...I'm gonna leave that alone.
 
 
But what about the Grammys? Did you catch them?
 
Beyonce was all doin' her thang, like...
 
And the world was all like,  

 
And I was like,

I couldn't watch anymore after that.
 

Until Imagine Dragons performed!

 
Then, yesterday, The Rover Trailer happened! You can get load more info on that, here. It's the best site for all Pattinson-related news.
 
 
And that's it for my Celebrity Gossip!

No comments:

Post a Comment